Monday, March 14, 2022

My Korner #842 - Gratification!

BLOG NAME:  Gratification! 
DESIGNERS:   InsurreKtion, United Colors & ACT5

I like it when he pulls my hair!  It's like a head massage! 

Today's Features:
BATHROOM DECOR:  [IK] Not For Girls Bath Deco set
BODYSUIT:  UC Venus Underwear Fatpack
POSE:  ACT5-814-Couple Sexy Stand 8 Pose

Not For Girls Bath Decor set includes the following pieces: bath stool, cosmetic pack, paper bucket, relax set, shaving set and soap collection.  High quality mesh, low prim, copy and mod.

Venus Underwear is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya & Petite.  Comes in single colors or all in 1 pack with 10 solids and 10 patterns.  Translucent or opaque options.  Edges and lace change via HUD.

Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...