Tuesday, March 15, 2022

My Korner #843 - I ♥ My Ink!

BLOG NAME:   I ♥ My Ink!
DESIGNERS: Miu, Blueberry, TaoX TaTToo, Yasum, Camo, Swallow & SU!

Some people hang their art, I wear it! 

Today's Features:
TOP:  Miu - Shei top blue
SHORTS:  Blueberry - Can't Relate - Shorts & Belts Fatpack
SWEATER:  Blueberry Can't Relate Cardigans Fatpack
TATTOO:  TaoX TaTToo - Karma Happiness EvoX @Skin Fair
NAILS:  Yasum**Add Me*Legacy&Lara*Diva Nails* @Skin Fair
HAIR:  CAMO - Mahalia Braids - FATPACK
EARS:  ^^Swallow^^ Gauged S lel Evo X Ears
EARRINGS:  -SU!- Gauged S Piercings S01

Shei top is rigged for Legacy, Freya, Hourglass, Isis and Maitreya and comes in single colors or fatpack.

Blueberry can't relate shorts and cardigans are rigged for Legacy, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique and Venus and comes in single colors or fatpacks.

Karma Happiness tattoo has body appliers for BOM, Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega Evolved, Signature and Slink.  Head EvoX.  Comes in 3 intensities.

Diva Nails are rigged for Legacy and Maitreya and come with applier HUD with 14 patterns.

Mahalia braids comes rigged or unrigged and is sold as fatpack.

Links:









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...