Saturday, April 2, 2022

My Korner #857 - Being In Love!

BLOG NAME:   Being in Love! 
DESIGNERS:  Giz Seorn, Tantrum & Avada

It's not being in love that makes me happy!  It is Joe that makes me happy! 

Today's Features:
BODYSUIT/FUR:  GIZ SEORN: 'Csilla' Shoulder Fur & Bodysuit [FatPacks]
SHOES:  Tantrum - Sheri Heels - Fatpack
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Daire

Csilla bodysuit and shoulder fur are sold separately and are rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Miatreya, Petite, Legacy and Perky.  Comes in 8 single colors or fatpacks.  Bodysuit fatpack has 14 colors and 2 part changes and fur fatpack has 18 colors.

Sheri heels are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, Maitreya, Reborn and Inithium.  Sheri comes in darks, lights and fatpack.

Daire nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya and come with applier hud with 17 amazing shiny colors.  And you can paint each nail a different color or all the same.

Links:








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1444 - Golden Hour!

BLOG NAME:   Golden Hour!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Kunglers Channeling my inner blonde bombshell!  Today I'm weari...