Friday, April 1, 2022

My Korner #856 - Grown Ups Play Too....

BLOG NAME:   Grown Ups Play Too....
DESIGNER:  777 Motors 

He may have beaten me at chess but I'm gonna win this race because I have the classic racer! 

Today's Features:
LEFT CAR:  [777] INTREPID 
RIGHT CAR:  [777] DANNY - The Classic Racer @Alpha Event

Intrepid is ACSv7 with 2 realistic sound sets, redirect system, detailed engine, poses for driver and passenger, customizable license plate, lots of colors for body, rims, seats, interior,  plus a special energy drink dispenser.  

Danny the Classic Racer is also ACSv7 with 2 realistic sound sets, openable doors, trunk and hood with realistic engine, customizable license plate, redirect system and 18 paint options for body and interior seats with 4 racer style paint jobs.

Photo does not reflect actual car sizes.  These cars are big enough for us to drive but are script resizable.

Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1431 - Hands Up!

BLOG NAME:   Hands Up! FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles, Monso & Tantrum Put your hands up or I'll squirt you with my water gun! ...