Saturday, June 25, 2022

My Korner #927 - But First...

BLOG NAME:   But First....
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  Vinyl, Versov, Monso, Avada & InsurreKtion

Let me take a selfie! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  RKKN Jana's Hoodie White 
PANTS:  VINYL - Recap Apoc Pants Pak Fatpak
SHOES:  [ VERSOV ] YUNOV_LIMITED2_PINKGRAFF 
HAIR:  [monso] Billie Hair 
NAILS:   Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Matte
RINGS: KUNGLERS - Wendy rings
SKATEBOARD:  [IK] Skate

Recap Apoc pants are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn & Kupra.  Comes in single color or fatpak.  Such fun pants.

Yunov Limited2 shoes are rigged for Legacy M/F, Belleza M/F, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Toddle, Youth and Kupra and come in white, grey, black and pink. My new favorite shoes! 

Billie hair comes with two styles and is available in 3 color sets (black&red, brown&blonde and mix&pop.  Showing mix&pop.  Love this hair! Joe does too! 

Matte nails are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, Reborn, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra.  Applier HUD has 17 dark matter colors.
 
Links:







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1444 - Golden Hour!

BLOG NAME:   Golden Hour!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Kunglers Channeling my inner blonde bombshell!  Today I'm weari...