Sunday, June 26, 2022

My Korner #928 - Biker Love!

BLOG NAME:   Biker Love! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  Arty Crea, Yasum, Versov & ACT5

Yes, I'm a little scared!  Why do you think I didn't close my eyes?  I'm ready to get outta the way! 

Today I'm wearing:
LEFT BIKE: Brutale Oro by Arty Crea
RIGHT BIKE: Renarde Rocket by Arty Crea
TOP: Yasum Lenia Tank Fatpack 
PANTS: Yasum Lenia Pants Fatpack
SHOES:  [ VERSOV ] YUNOV_LIMITED2_PINKGRAFF 
POSE:  ACT5-903-Couple Motorcylce Kiss Pose

Brutale Oro and Renarde Rocket motorcycles are ACSv7 and both come with color change HUD. Male and female versions.  Copy/Mod.

Lenia top and pants are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya and Petite.  The fatpacks were part of the Uber Treasure Chest in April. I just love this outfit.

Yunov Limited2 shoes are rigged for Legacy M/F, Belleza M/F, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Toddle, Youth and Kupra and come in white, grey, black and pink. My new favorite shoes! 
 
Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1432 - Dementia Don Doll!

BLOG NAME:   Dementia Don Doll!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum One of my favorite comedians recently said he can’t go a day with...