Sunday, September 18, 2022

My Korner #1000 - Pumpkin Pickin!

BLOG NAME:    Pumpkin Pickin! 
FEATURED DESIGNER:  Adorsy

We pick'em, you cook'em!  I can't wait for the pumpkin soup, pumpkin cheesecake and pumpkin pie!  Wanna, thank you for helping me with the pumpkins today! 

Today we are wearing:
TOP:  adorsy - Jennifer Top Fatpack
SHORTS:  adorsy - Jennifer Denim Shorts Fatpack
HAIR:  Exile -  Carina
POSES:  :LW: Bento Poses - Pumpkins

Jennifer Top and Shorts are rigged for Legacy, Nerido, Maitreya, Petite, Kupra, Reborn and Juicy.  Top and shorts come in single colors or fatpacks.  Matching Jennifer shoes also available.  Entire collection available in buy all pack.  Remember your bonus textures for the fatpack or buy all pack.

Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...