Friday, September 16, 2022

My Korner #999 - Creepy Crab!

BLOG NAME:   Creepy Crab! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper & Tantrum 

If you pinch me, I'll cook and eat you! 

Today I'm wearing:
BIKINI:  S&P Pearl Bikini 
NAILS (Fingers and Toes):  Tantrum - The French Pinks! Mix Pack - Gelling Out
HAIR:  DOUX - Alori

Pearl Bikini is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn. Comes in 14 colors/patterns or fatpack and is water sensitive.  Can be wet, dripping wet or dry.  Love this bikini! 

The French Pinks finger and toe nails are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, Erika, Inithium.  HUD has 10 fun tones of pink. Sold together or separate.

Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...