Saturday, December 10, 2022

My Korner #1075 - All Spruced Up!

BLOG NAME:  All Spruced Up! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:    Yasum Fashionart, Monso & Avada

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care!  I had to improvise a little! 

Today I'm wearing:
SANTA SUIT:  Yasum*Add me*Hanny-Suit*MEGAPACK @Uber
HAIR:  [monso] Layka Hair @ Fameshed
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Gothmas @ The Darkness Event
NECKLACE:  Supernatural Josie Necklace Pearls
RINGS:  Avaway Paulina Bracelets & Rings set

Hanny suit is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn.  Suit comes in 8 colors or fatpack with so many color options. Belt sold separately. Megapack includes all.  See My Korner #1065 for full outfit.

Layka hair has 4 head sizes and 4 breast sizes, optional bangs, optional flower and two-tone HUD plus 2 styles.  Comes in 3 color sets (black/red, blond/brown, mix/pop).

Gothmas stiletto nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, Slink, Signature and Tonic. Applier HUD has 10 fun gothic Christmas styles.  So much fun! 

Links:







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...