Sunday, December 11, 2022

My Korner #1076 - All I Want For Christmas!

BLOG NAME:   All I Want For Christmas! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  LSR Originals, Avada & TaoX TaTToo

I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need.  
I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree.  
I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know. 
Make my wish come true!  All I want for Christmas is YOU! 

Today I'm wearing:
SANTA OUTFIT:  [ LsR ] - Sexy Suki Santa Suit Big Fatpack @ Fameshed X
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Gothmas @ The Darkness Event
TATTOO:  TaoX TaTTOO - Vintage Lace Roses
RINGS:  Avaway Paulina Bracelets & Rings set
BACKDROP:  [ Focus Poses ] Christmas Loft Backdrop

Sexy Suki Santa Suit comes in 2 versions (push-up or regular).  Regular rigged for GenX Classic/Curvy, Legacy, Perky, Reborn & Maitreya.  Push-Up rigged for Nerido, Domina & Juicy.  Comes in 10 single colors or fatpacks.
 
Gothmas stiletto nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, Slink, Signature and Tonic. Applier HUD has 10 fun gothic Christmas styles.  So much fun! 

Vintage Lace Rose tattoo has appliers for BOM, Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega, Signature and Slink and comes in 3 intensities.

Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...