Monday, December 12, 2022

My Korner #1077 - Winter Wonderland!

BLOG NAME:    Winter Wonderland! 
FEATURED DESIGNER:  Yasum Fashionart 

I'm just in awww here at White Christmas Wonderland!  You must visit! 

Today I'm wearing:
SUIT:  Yasum Elfy Suit @Equal10
HAT:  Yasum Cuddle Cap @Equal10
HAIR:  Doux Clover
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Gothmas @ The Darkness Event
RINGS:  Avaway Paulina Bracelets & Rings set

Elfy suit is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn.  Comes in 10 single colors or fatpack with Cuddle Cap.
 
Gothmas stiletto nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, Slink, Signature and Tonic. Applier HUD has 10 fun gothic Christmas styles.  So much fun! 

Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...