Monday, January 9, 2023

My Korner #1100 - Cool Breeze!

BLOG NAME:    Cool Breeze! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:   United Colors & Avada

I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  UC Aurora Top all in 1
DRESS/PANTY:  UC Aurora Dress all in 1 
HAIR:  Sintiklia - Hair Arleth - Fatpack
NAILS:  Avada~ Square Nails Morocco 
EARRINGS:  Kunglers Fatima Ruby Earrings
BRACELETS/RINGS:  Avaway Paulina Bracelets/Rings

Aurora top, dress and panties are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Perky Petite, Maitreya and Petite.  Top has transparent or opaque and sleeves on/off.  Dress has transparency and 2 lengths.  Each come in single colors or all in 1 packs.

Morocco nails are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Kupra, Reborn, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Belleza.  Color HUD has 10 gorgeous appliers.  Love these! 

Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...