Sunday, August 23, 2026

My Korner #1564 - Shaki Has Left the Building 😂

BLOG NAME:  Shaki Has Left the Building 😂
FEATURED DESIGNER(S): DS'Elles & LAP Design

Physically, I’m here. Mentally, I’ve wandered off somewhere with snacks, no responsibilities, and absolutely nobody asking me what I’m doing next. If you need me, please leave a message. I’ll get back to you sometime between “maybe later” and “probably tomorrow.” 😏😂

Today I'm wearing:
HEAD:  Lelutka -  Avalon
SKIN:  DS'Elles Hana Sienna EvoX @ Dubai
HAIR:  Doux - Estrella
TOP: Glitzz - Dakota Sequin Top FP @Dubai
NECKLACE/EARRINGS: LAP Designs - Diamond Drop Jewelry Set
RINGS:  Orsini - Virginia 
EYES:  Tville - Timeless Eyes  Salt-Lake
FINGERNAILS:  Tantrum - Mi Amor Acrylics - Spring Fling
POSE:  Custom by ACT5 Poses

Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1564 - Shaki Has Left the Building 😂

BLOG NAME:  Shaki Has Left the Building 😂 FEATURED DESIGNER(S): DS'Elles & LAP Design Physically, I’m here. Mentally, I’ve wandered...