Sunday, February 5, 2023

My Korner #1128 - eXcLaM!

BLOG NAME:  eXcLaM!
FEATURED DESIGNERS:   Asteria, United Colors & Tantrum

Accessories are the exclamation point of a woman! 

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  Asteria Candy Dress @Cupid's Fault
BRA: Asteria Candy Bralet
HAIR:  WINGS-ES0126 Hair
HAT:  \-VALKYR-/ Shirley's Fascinator / BLACK
NAILS:  Tantrum - GG Foil My Heart - Fatpack
FAN:  UC Candy Fan all in 1
BRACELETS/RINGS:  Avaway Paulina Bracelets & Rings
NECKLACE:  Avaway Paulina Necklaces

Candy dress and bralet are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, Kupra and Reborn.  Comes in single colors of fatpacks.

GG Foil My Heart nails (finger and toenails) are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Erika, Reborn and Kupra and come with 10 shades of pink and red.
 
Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...