Monday, February 6, 2023

My Korner #1129 - Dreamer!

BLOG NAME:   Dreamer! 
FEATURED DESIGNER:  Monso Hair

Fill your brain with giant dreams so it has no space for petty pursuits. – Robin Sharma

Today I'm wearing:
TOP/SWEATER:  Tres Blah - Fluffy Cardi - Vintage
PANTS:  Blueberry Authentic Jeans
HAIR:  [monso] Belinha Hair @ Anthem
GLASSES:  :: DS :: Marielle Glasses
NAILS:  Tantrum - GG Foil My Heart - Fatpack
FACE TAT:  T&C Kawaii Teddy Face Tattoo EvoX
CHIPS:  Junk Food Corn Chips
DECOR:   Decor items from Haikei

Belinha hair comes in 4 head sizes plus unrig/resizable with 2 styles, two-tone HUD and comes in 3 color sets (black/red, blonde/brown or mix/pop) or fatpack.  

GG Foil My Heart nails (finger and toenails) are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Erika, Reborn and Kupra and come with 10 shades of pink and red.
 
Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...