Sunday, February 12, 2023

My Korner #1135 - Know What's On The Menu?

BLOG NAME:  Know What's On The Menu? 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:   LSR Originals & Monso

ME-N-U

Today I'm wearing:
LINGERIE:  [ LSR ] Sexy Rosita Lingerie PushUp Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
HAIR:  [monso] Amberly Hair @ C88
NECKLACES:  Avaway Amour Necklaces set
NAILS:  Tantrum - GG Foil My Heart - Fatpack

Sexy Rosita Lingerie is rigged for GenX Classic/Curvy, Legacy, Perky, Nerido, Maitreya, Domina, Reborn & Juicy.  Sold by regular or pushup style.  This 3 piece set comes in 10 colors or fatpacks.  Big fatpack includes both regular and pushup versions.

Amberly hair comes in 4 head sizes and 4 breast sizes with 2 styles and two-tone HUD.  Comes in 3 color sets (black/red, brown/blonde or mix/pop) or fatpack.

GG Foil My Heart nails (finger and toenails) are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Erika, Reborn and Kupra and come with 10 shades of pink and red.
 
Links:







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...