Monday, February 13, 2023

My Korner #1136 - Two Dozen Roses!

BLOG NAME:  Two Dozen Roses! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:    Monso & Tantrum

Some girls love romance and flowers too.  Yes, even in Second Life.  I know I do.  Thank you for the beautiful roses my friend, Eric!  

Today I'm wearing:
TOP: Zoom - Blouse
JEANS:  Addams Sadie Flare Regular Jean
HAIR:  [monso] Amberly Hair @ C88
NECKLACE:  amias - Leanna Necklace
BRACELETS/RINGS:  Avaway Butterflies Bracelets & Rings
NAILS:  Tantrum - GG Foil My Heart - Fatpack
ROSES:  Hive two dozen rose bouquet pink

Amberly hair comes in 4 head sizes and 4 breast sizes with 2 styles and two-tone HUD.  Comes in 3 color sets (black/red, brown/blonde or mix/pop) or fatpack.

GG Foil My Heart nails (finger and toenails) are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Erika, Reborn and Kupra and come with 10 shades of pink and red.
 
Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...