Sunday, February 26, 2023

My Korner #1150 - Feelin' Myself!

BLOG NAME:  Feelin' Myself!  
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  Yasum Fashionart & Tantrum 

No filter necessary!

Today I'm wearing:
TOP/SHORTS/BELT:  Yasum Nail Megapack @Uber
HAIR:  Lamb Valentine
NAILS:  Tantrum - GG Foil My Heart - Fatpack
RINGS:  Avaway Butterflies Bracelets & Rings set

Nali set (top, shorts and belt are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn.  Top and shorts sold in 10 colors or fatpacks and belt sold separately. Megapack includes all!  So sexy! 

GG Foil My Heart nails (finger and toenails) are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Erika, Reborn and Kupra and come with 10 shades of pink and red.

Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...