Tuesday, August 4, 2026

My Korner #1557 - A Little Bit of Sparkle ✨

BLOG NAME:    A Little Bit of Sparkle ✨
FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles & Kunglers 

Sometimes all it takes is one beautiful detail to change how I feel. Today it happened to be a necklace, a pair of earrings, and a reminder that confidence shines brighter than anything I could ever wear. 💕✨

Today I'm wearing:
HEAD:  Lelutka -  Camila 
SKIN:   DS'Elles - Eloane Sienna EvoX @Tres Chic
ROMPER:  Yasum - Josy Romper Mocca
HANDBAG:  Yasum - Josy Handbag
HAIR:    Nonnative - Everyday
BOWTIE:  S-Club - Nya Bowtie
NECKLACE:   Kunglers - Neiva Necklace @Cosmopolitan
EARRINGS:  Kunglers - Sarai Earrings @Fameshed
NAILS:  Tantrum - Mi Amor Acrylics Vibin
EYES:   Tville - Timeless Eyes
EYESHADOW:  Magic Beauty Delicate Sparkle #4

Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1576 - 🌻 These Were Supposed to Be for You 🌻

BLOG NAME:   🌻 These Were Supposed to Be for You 🌻 FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles  & Kungers I had every intention of bringing yo...