Sunday, March 12, 2023

My Korner #1164 - The Big Day!

BLOG NAME:    The Big Day! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:   Salt & Pepper, United Colors & Avada

I'm nervous but I think I'm ready! 

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  S&P Marry Me Dress @Equal10
COLLAR:  UC Dolores Collar @C88
VEIL:  S&P Marry Me Veil @Equal10
HAIR:  Doux Milena Hairstyle
NAILS:  Avada ~ Stiletto Arlia Nails
EARRINGS:  Avaway Kath Earrings
BOUQUET:  L&B Swear Evocative Floral Lily&Rose Gossamer Jade Bridal Bouquet
BRACELETS:  Naomi Pearl Bracelets
BACKDROP: Amitie Essentiel BACKDROP Fatpack

Marry Me Dress is rigged for Belleza GenX, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn and Juicy. Veil is rigged or unrigged.  Also comes in overalls.  Dress or overalls sold by body type with full color HUD.  Veil sold as fatpack.  Megapack includes all.

Dolores collar is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Perky Petite, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn.  Comes in 8 single colors or all in 1 pack.  Fabric, lace, pearls, petals and metal all change via HUD.

Arlia nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra.  Comes with nail applier HUD with 17 beautiful tones.

Links:








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...