Monday, March 13, 2023

My Korner #1166 - Couch Potato!

BLOG NAME:     Couch Potato! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:   Salt & Pepper & Tantrum

Casually channeling my inner couch potato! 

Today I'm wearing:
BODY:  Belleza GenX Classic
BODYSUIT:  S&P Ballet Warm Up Leotard @Fameshed
SOCKS:  Tantrum Bobbi's Socks #20 @The Arcade
HAIR:  Unorthodox Flow Curls
RINGS:  Ysoral Luxe Butterfly set

Warm Up set leotard is rigged for GenX Classic, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn.  This leotard is sold by body type with full color HUD.  Megapack includes all bodies and the entire 7 piece set shown on My Korner #1155.

Bobbi's Socks are rigged for Legacy, GenX, Maitreya & Kupra and come in 20 colors.  Set has 2 rares.

Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...