Wednesday, March 15, 2023

My Korner #1167 - The Villa!

BLOG NAME:    The Villa!  
FEATURED DESIGNERS:   Meva & Avada

I need a six month long vacation twice a year.

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS/BRA:  Meva Aspen Dress & Diamond Bra @Fameshed
HAIR:  WINGS-HAIR-ES0308 Variety 
NAILS:  Avada ~ Stiletto Reves Sombres
BRACELETS/RINGS:  Avaway Letter Bracelets & Rings

Aspen Dress and Diamond Bra can be worn together or separate and are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn and each have full color HUDs with lots of fun textures.

Reves Sombres Stiletto nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra.  Applier HUD has 10 great patterns.

Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...