Thursday, March 16, 2023

My Korner #1168 - I'm Invisible! No Pinching!

BLOG NAME:  I'm Invisible! No Pinching! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:   Adorsy & Avada

According to folklore, you get pinched on St. Patrick's Day for not wearing green because green makes you invisible to leprechauns. The leprechauns can't see me! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  adorsy - Jenny Top Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
SKIRT:  adorsy - Jenny Skirt Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
HAIR/BANGS:  Barberyumyum P13 & P14
NAILS:  Avada ~ Stiletto Reves Sombres
BRACELETS/RINGS:  Avaway Letter Bracelets & Rings
NECKLACE:  Orsini Jwelry Farrah Necklace
BACKDROP:  Amitie Essentiel Backdrop

Jenny top and skirt are rigged for Legacy, Nerido, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, Juicy and Kupra.  Top comes in 12 colors and skirt comes in 12 colors or 12 denims.  Set includes matching ankle boots, now shown.  Buy all pack includes all plus many bonus textures.

Reves Sombres Stiletto nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra.  Applier HUD has 10 great patterns.

Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...