Saturday, May 13, 2023

My Korner #1215 - Walking On Sunshine!

BLOG NAME:   Walking On Sunshine! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  Asteria & Avada

I used to think maybe you loved me, now baby I'm sure!

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  Asteria Wild Dress Blush 
COAT:  Asteria Wild Coat Navy
HAIR:  S-CLUB LEONIE FATPACK - 120523
NAILS;  Avada~ Square Nails - Nude Ombre
BRACELETS/RINGS:  Avaway Butterflies Bracelets & rings set
NECKLACES:  Avaway Butterflies Necklaces set

Asteria Wild dress and coat are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, Kupra and Reborn and each come in single colors or fatpacks.

Nude ombre square Nails are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, Maitreya, Reborn, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra and come with applier HUD with 24 light, medium and dark tones.

Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...