Sunday, May 14, 2023

My Korner #1216 - Cute But Psycho!

BLOG NAME:   Cute But Psycho! 
FEATURED DESIGNERS:  Monso & Avada

They say I'm cute, sweet, innocent and extremely huggable but also downright pyscho!  Watch out! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  Stiff - Bony Top
PANTS:  Pink Cream Pei Beth Capris Black 
HAIR:  [monso] Kira Hair @ C88
EYES:  Avada Molly Eyes Bom 3 @Cakeday
LIPSTICK:  Avada Riley Lipstick @Cakeday
TATTOO:  .: CORAZON:. Tattoo TORA :.
BACKDROP:  .PALETO.Backdrop:. VOP 10

Kira hair has 4 head sizes, 3 styles, two-tone HUD and hat HUD and comes in 3 color sets (black/red, brown/blonde, mix/pop) or fatpack.

Molly eyes are EvoX applier or BOM and come in 18 colors or bloodshot colors.

Riley lipstick comes in 3 lips sizes and 5 colors in 3 tones.

Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...