Tuesday, November 21, 2023

My Korner #1359 - Daisy-licious!

BLOG NAME:    Daisy-licious!  
DESIGNER(S):    Adorsy & Tantrum

I have noticed that daisies bring me really good luck. 

Today I'm wearing:
SWEATER:  Adorsy - Mila Top Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
SKIRT:  Adorsy - Mila Denim Skirt Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
HAIR:  Doux - Clover Hair
DAISIES:  Wings ES630 Daisy Hair accessory
NECKLACE:  Kunglers - Dhiaka Necklace
NAILS:  Tantrum - Gelling Out Mix pack - Daisy Mae

Mila top and skirt are rigged for Legacy, Nerido, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn and Juicy.  Top comes in single colors or fatpack and skirt comes in colors, denims or fatpack.  Skirt has optional tights and the matching Mila shoes are sold as fatpack.  Buy all pack includes the entire set  Love this sweater and skirt.

Daisy Mae fingernails (and toenails-not shown) are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn, Erika and Inithium.  Sold separately or together in the Mix Pack.  Color HUD has 10 color options! 

LINKS:  




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...