Wednesday, November 22, 2023

My Korner #1360 - My Cozy Corner!

BLOG NAME:    My Cozy Corner! 
DESIGNER(S):    Yasum Fashionart, Tantrum & Insurrektion

Living life to the beat of my favorite songs! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  Yasum Fashionart - Alahm Top Fatpack @Dubai
PANTS:  Yasum Fashionart - Alahm Pants Fatpack @Dubai
SARONG:  Yasum Fashionart - Alahm Sarong Fatpack @Dubai
HAIR:  Siniklia - Hair Astrid 
NAILS:  Tantrum - GG Foil My Heart Fatpack
CHOKER:  L&B Swear Boho Necklace
NECKLACE:  Zenith Pisces Necklace - Rare
BANGELS:  L&B Swear Boho Bangles
BACKDROP:  Yasum Fashionart - Traveler's Home Gift 2022
ADDITIONAL DECOR:  Insurrektion - See below
POSE:  OMY Willow 4

Alahm top, pants and sarong are rigged for Legacy, Perky, LaraX, LaraX Petite, Reborn & Juicy.  Top and pants come in 6 colors or fatpacks.  Sarong sold as fatpack with more fun textures.  Also, fitted to wear with the Dione bra and thong.  Such a sexy set with so many options.

GG Foil My Heart nails (finger and toenails) are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Erika, Reborn and Kupra and come with 10 shades of pink and red. 

Additional decor pieces added to furnished home from Insurrektion (Picnic on the Beach Tic Tac Toe, The Music's Over Guitar, Banner & Bongos.

LINKS:  




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...