Saturday, December 30, 2023

My Korner #1386 - Happy New Year!

BLOG NAME:     Happy New Year! 
DESIGNER(S):    United Colors

Here's to all of the memories we'll make in 2024!

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  United Colors Anabelle Gown @Uber
HAIR:  S-Club Bella Fatpack
NECKLACE:  Orsini Jewelry Maud Necklace
BRACELETS:   Orsini Jewelry Maud Bracelets
EARRINGS:   Orsini Jewelry Maud Earrings
TIARA:   Orsini Jewelry Maud Crown
BACKDROP:  Amitie My Big Night BACKDROP @Uber
POSE:  Amitie Tie Games Couple 03 @Uber

Anabelle Gown is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Perky Petite, LaraX and LaraXP and comes in single colors or all-in-1 pack.  Perfect gown for the New Year's Eve Celebration! 

LINKS:  



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...