Monday, January 1, 2024

My Korner #1387 - Alluringly Elusive!

BLOG NAME:   Alluringly Elusive!
DESIGNER(S):    Meva & Salt & Pepper

In the twilight of the moon, secrets unfold!

Today I'm wearing:
HAT:  Meva Floppy Hat/Chains @Uber
SCARF:  Meva Headscarf @Uber
NECKLACE:  Meva Headscarf Necklace @Uber
GLASSES:  Meva Lady Sunglasses @Uber
COAT:  Salt & Pepper - Sophia Fur Coat @Advent Gift 2023
BACKDROP:  Amitie My Big Night BACKDROP @Uber

Meva Floppy Hat, Chains, Scarf and Sunglasses each come with color HUDs to customize your look.  What a fun set! 

Sophia Fur Coat was a free advent gift and is rigged for GenX Classic/Dainty, Lara/LaraP, Reborn/Juicy/Waify and coms with full color HUD.

LINKS:  




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...