Saturday, August 8, 2026

My Korner #1558 - 🌧️🐾 Rainy Night Rules!


BLOG NAME:    🌧️🐾 Rainy Night Rules!
FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles, Stealthic & Kunglers 

The rain can do whatever it wants outside. Mabel has officially decided I’m staying right here, and judging by that little paw around my neck, apparently I don’t get a vote. 😂❤️ Some nights are meant for nowhere to go, nothing to do, and one very spoiled kitty to cuddle. 🐱🌧️🕯️

Today I'm wearing:
HEAD:  Lelutka -  Camila 
SKIN: DS'Elles - Eloane Sienna EvoX @Tres Chic
TOP:Pandora - Vendela Top Slate
HAIR:  Stealthic - Reverie
NECKLACE:  Kunglers - Neiva Necklace @Cosmopolitan
EARRINGS:  Kunglers - Sarai Earrings @Fameshed
NAILS:  Tantrum - Mi Amor Acrylics Vibin
CAT:  [Rezz Room] European Cat
CHAIR:   DaD "Byer Upholstered Armchair" 
POSE:  Custom by ACT5

Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1558 - 🌧️🐾 Rainy Night Rules!

BLOG NAME:    🌧️🐾 Rainy Night Rules! FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles, Stealthic & Kunglers  The rain can do whatever it wants outs...