Friday, August 28, 2026

My Korner #1565 - 🥀 Somewhere Between Hello and Goodnight!

BLOG NAME:  🥀 Somewhere Between Hello and Goodnight!
FEATURED DESIGNER(S): Stealthic, LAP Designs & Beauty Essence

I’m not sure when the evening changed. Maybe it was the easy conversation, or the way our eyes started lingering just a little longer than they should. 💋

You could leave. I could tell you it’s getting late.

Instead, maybe you should stay a little longer. 😏

After all, there’s an awful lot of room between hello and goodnight. 🥀✨

Today I'm wearing:
HEAD:  Lelutka -  Camila
SKIN:   Not Found - Lani Skin @Lewd
HAIR:   Stealthic - Cure @Lewd
TOP/PANTIES: Glitzz - Dakota Sequin @Dubai
BELLY TATTOO:  Beauty Essence - Fantasy Glimmer Star @ Uber
JEWELS:  LAP Designs - The Liana Set Jewels, Choker, Earrings, Heels @Tres Chic
RINGS:  Orsini - Virginia 
EYES:  Tville - Timeless Eyes  - Blue
NAILS:  Tantrum Mi Amor Acrylics Vibin 1
TOENAILS:  GD - Queenin Square

This is not AI - AI does much better work than I could ever do! 

Links:







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1565 - 🥀 Somewhere Between Hello and Goodnight!

BLOG NAME:  🥀 Somewhere Between Hello and Goodnight! FEATURED DESIGNER(S): Stealthic, LAP Designs & Beauty Essence I’m not sure when th...