Tuesday, September 29, 2026

My Korner #1576 - 🌻 These Were Supposed to Be for You 🌻

BLOG NAME:   🌻 These Were Supposed to Be for You 🌻
FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles  & Kungers

I had every intention of bringing you flowers. Really, I did. 🌻❤️
But somewhere between picking them up and getting them to you... I got a little attached. 😂
I mean, technically I bought them with you in mind. That should count for something, right?
You can still have one. Maybe. Just don't pick the big one. 😏😂❤️

Today I'm wearing:
HEAD:  Lelutka -  Camila
SKIN/EYELINER:  DS'Elles - Augustine Sienna EvoX @Dubai
JACKET:  Leroy - Celine Jacket
HAIR:   Jewik - London Set Ginger V2
EARRINGS:  Kunglers - Sarai Earrings
EYES:  Tville - Timeless Eyes  - Arthelais
FRECKLES:  Glam Affair - Calinka
POSE:  BellePoses - Melissa

Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1576 - 🌻 These Were Supposed to Be for You 🌻

BLOG NAME:   🌻 These Were Supposed to Be for You 🌻 FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles  & Kungers I had every intention of bringing yo...