Sunday, September 27, 2026

My Korner #1575 - ☕ Getting Up Is Going to Have to Wait!

BLOG NAME:  ☕ Getting Up Is Going to Have to Wait!
FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles, Monso & Kungers

I’m not saying last night got a little out of hand... but I have coffee, and standing can wait. 😂☕
I’m pretty sure I had a good time. 😏
If you’re going to stand there staring at me, though... you could at least offer me a hand. 😂❤️

Today I'm wearing:
HEAD:  Lelutka -  Camila
SKIN:  DS'Elles - Augustine Sienna EvoX @Dubai
TOP:  HOK - Nana Top Error 404 
SKIRT:  HOK - Nana Skirt Tartan White
BOOTS:  SSD - Abbey Stompers
HAIR:   Monso - Xiana Hair @C88
NECKLACE:  RealEvil - Hellrider Necklace
RINGS:  Kunglers - Chillia Rings @Spoonful of Sugar
BELLY PIERCING:  Ysoral - Belly Piercing Ruby
EYES:  Tville - Timeless Eyes  - Blue
TATTOO:  Carol G - Feline Instinct Tattoo
NAILS:  Wartooth - Armored Nails
MUG:  FPF - Gothic Mug @MP

Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1575 - ☕ Getting Up Is Going to Have to Wait!

BLOG NAME:  ☕ Getting Up Is Going to Have to Wait! FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles, Monso & Kungers I’m not saying last night got a ...