Friday, September 11, 2026

My Korner #1570 - ♑ Blame It on the Capricorn!

BLOG NAME:   ♑ Blame It on the Capricorn!
FEATURED DESIGNER(S): DS'Elles, LAP Designs & Kunglers

Some people read their horoscope to find out what's coming.  I just wear mine around my neck so everyone gets a warning in advance. 😂♑

Am I actually a Capricorn?  Please! I change zodiac signs like I change my panties. All 12 fit me. 😂

Cute? Absolutely.
Stubborn? Allegedly.
Bad habits?  I'm going to need you to be much more specific. 😇💗

Official sign? Shakittarius.
Dates: January 1–December 31. ♑♌♏♊😂

Today I'm wearing:
HEAD:  Lelutka -  Camila
SKIN:  DS'Elles - Myrtille Sunkiss EvoX
JACKET/TOP:  Kuz X - Macabra - Ethera Jacker #2
PANTS:  Karna - Eva Legging Pants
CHOKER:  LAP Designs - Zodiak Sign Choker
RINGS:  Kunglers - Alma Rings @Fameshed
HAIR:   Platinum - Crepuscule
EARRINGS:  Asteroidbox - Billie Earrings
TATTOO:  XXXI - Bestiary Tattoo
EYES:  Tville - Timeless Eyes  - Blue
NAILS:  Tantrum - Mi Amor Acrylics - Spring Fling
DRINK:  Foxcity Juice Bento Pose Set

Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1571 - ❤️ Still on My Mind 💭

BLOG NAME:   ❤️ Still on My Mind 💭 FEATURED DESIGNER(S): DS'Elles & Stealthic You left this morning, and I’ve been sitting here thi...