Monday, September 7, 2026

My Korner #1568 - πŸ’œ Meanwhile, In My Head… Part II πŸ˜‚

BLOG NAME:   πŸ’œ Meanwhile, In My Head… Part II πŸ˜‚
FEATURED DESIGNER(S): DS'Elles, LAP Designs, Stealthic & Kunglers

I know what this looks like!  Eyes closed. Soft lavender. Dreamy sunset. Looking all peaceful and mysterious like I'm contemplating the meaning of life. ✨πŸ’œ

Meanwhile, in my head...
If I order a salad AND fries, do they cancel each other out? 🍟
Why did I walk into this room?
Do penguins have knees? 🐧
I really should organize my inventory...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Okay, let's not get ridiculous!

Sometimes it's best not to interrupt a woman while she's daydreaming.  There's a lot going on in here. πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ

Today I'm wearing:
HEAD:  Lelutka -  Camila
SKIN:  DS'Elles - Myrtille Sunkiss EvoX
DRESS: LAP - Bijou Lace Dress @ Astrophe 
CHOKER/ARMBANDS/EARRINGS: LAP - Bijou Jewelry Set @ Astrophe
RINGS:  Kunglers - Alma Rings @Fameshed
HAIR:   Stealthic - Crystal
THONG:  Insanya - Nanokini
EYESHADOW:  Izzie's Closed Eyes Eyeshadow
EYES:  Tville - Timeless Eyes  - Blue
NAILS:  Tantrum - Mi Amor Acrylics - Spring Fling
POSE:  Custom by ACT5 Poses 
Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1568 - πŸ’œ Meanwhile, In My Head… Part II πŸ˜‚

BLOG NAME:   πŸ’œ Meanwhile, In My Head… Part II πŸ˜‚ FEATURED DESIGNER(S): DS'Elles, LAP Designs, Stealthic & Kunglers I know what this...