Saturday, September 19, 2026

My Korner #1573 - 🍪 We Need to Talk!

BLOG NAME:  🍪 We Need to Talk!
FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Lamz & Kunglers

I was having a perfectly peaceful afternoon until he showed up with opinions. 😒🧦 Apparently, holding the cookie means I’m expected to share it. I explained that this is not how cookies work. 

He disagreed. 🙄🍪

Sir. You are a sock! 🧦😂

Negotiations are over. I’m eating the cookie. 😂🍪❤️

Today I'm wearing:
HEAD:  Lelutka -  Camila
SKIN:  Not Found - Lani
TOP:  Jio - Onix Shirt Cimento
HAIR:   LAMZ - Drop @Kustom9
EARRINGS:  Kunglers - Leane Earrings @Ouh Lala
RINGS:  Kunglers - Alma Rings @Fameshed
EYES:  Tville - Timeless Eyes  - Blue
EYESHADOW:  Magic Beauty - Delicate Sparkle #15
NAILS:  Tantrum Mi Amor Acrylics - Neutrals
PUPPET:  Dots - Sock Puppet @Kustom9

Links:







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1573 - 🍪 We Need to Talk!

BLOG NAME:  🍪 We Need to Talk! FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Lamz & Kunglers I was having a perfectly peaceful afternoon until he showed up wi...