Thursday, May 30, 2019

My Korner #18 - Date at the park featuring Nicole Playsuit from FashionNatic

OUTFIT NAME: Date at the park featuring Nicole Playsuit from FashionNatic
DESIGNERS: FashionNatic & ACT5

He asked me out!  OMG!  I never thought he would!  We are going to have an ice cream here at the park.  I'm so nervous, I can't even look at him!

Today I'm wearing FashionNatic - NICOLE PLAYSUIT FATPACK. Nicole is the new exclusive release for Cosmopolitan and is compatible with Maitreya Lara and Belleza Freya.  Available in 10 colors or get the fatpack for all the great texture choices.

Get yours today at: Cosmopolitan

Shop for other great FashionNatic items:
FashionNatic Marketplace     FashionNatic Store

The pose is: ACT5-211-Couple Stand 5
Pose link: ACT5 Marketplace  ACT5 Mainstore

Here posed with me is Crann Bethadh, check out his blog at:
Crann's Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...