Saturday, June 1, 2019

My Korner #19 - One touch of his hand featuring Mystic Top & Shorts from FashionNatic


OUTFIT NAME:   One touch of his hand featuring Mystic Top & Shorts from FashionNatic
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic & ACT5

I cannot wait for the day when I can actually feel one touch of his hand.  The touch of his lips.  To look into his eyes.  To watch him dance and sing.  To see every expression he makes.  That is the day I dream of.

Today I'm wearing: FashionNatic - MYSTIC TOP FATPACK and FashionNatic - MYSTIC SHORTS FATPACK.  This very sexy outfit is compatible with Maitreya Lara and Belleza Freya.

Available at FashionNatic:
FashionNatic Marketplace     FashionNatic Store

The pose is: ACT5-213-Couple Model Stand
OR female only poses:  ACT5-214-FEMALE model 14 (left & right)
Pose links: ACT5 Marketplace  ACT5 Mainstore

Here posed with me is Crann Bethadh, check out his blog at:
Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...