Sunday, June 2, 2019

My Korner #20 - Beach Sunset featuring Chloe Dress from FashionNatic


OUTFIT NAME:   Beach Sunset featuring Chloe Dress from FashionNatic
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic & ACT5

What a beautiful sunset to end a beautiful weekend!  It's almost Monday and the work week begins.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend also.

Today I'm wearing: FashionNatic - CHLOE DRESS FATPACK.  I love the front details and side ties.  This sexy dress comes in a variety of colors and is compatible with Maitreya Lara and Belleza Freya.

Available at FashionNatic:
FashionNatic Marketplace     FashionNatic Store

The pose is: ACT5-215-FEMALE model 15 (left & right)
Pose link: ACT5 Marketplace 

Also, check out Crann's blog for great male fashion:
Crann's Blog










No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...