Thursday, June 6, 2019

My Korner #21 - Baby Lion featuring Harper Skirt from FashionNatic



OUTFIT NAME:  Baby Lion featuring Harper Skirt from FashionNatic
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic & ACT5

Did you know that lions sleep 16-20 hours per day?  I always wondered how they got their name as king of the jungle!  Now I know it was someone being sarcastic and saying, "He thinks he's the king but he is really just lazy!"  Do you think he will let me adopt him?

Today I'm wearing: FashionNatic - HARPER SKIRT FATPACK.  Compatible with Maitreya Lara and Belleza Freya.

Available at FashionNatic:
FashionNatic Marketplace     FashionNatic Store

The pose is: ACT5-218-Female Holding Pet
Pose link: ACT5 Marketplace

Also, check out Crann's blog for great male fashion:
Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...