Friday, June 7, 2019

My Korner #22 - Beach Surf Relax featuring FashionNatic & .: Vegas :. Tattoo



OUTFIT NAME:  Beach Surf Relax
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic, .: Vegas :. Tattoo & ACT5

Did someone say beach?  I love the beach!  Surfing?  I'm in the mood for some surfing too!  Maybe tomorrow we can go surfing?  I want to learn some new surf tricks!

Today I'm wearing:  FashionNatic - MELIA COLORS SKIRT FATPACK and .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier No Salvation 115.

Melia Skirt is the new release for the new round of TRES CHIC EVENT and is compatible with Maitreya Lara and Belleza Freya.
Tres Chic Event

Salvation Tattoo is available at The Men Jail Event and has appliers for Altamura, Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Signature & Slink.
The Men Jail Event

The pose is: ACT5-220-Couple Lean on Bar
Pose Link

Here posed with me is my sweety Crann, check out his blog:
Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...