Sunday, June 9, 2019

My Korner #23 - The Concert featuring Sadie from FashionNatic


OUTFIT NAME:  The Concert featuring Sadie from FashionNatic
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic & ACT5

Today we are going to a concert.   We got in line really early because I want the best seats.  I'm so excited to see this concert...woohooooo!  We are going to have a blast!

For the concert, I'm wearing:  FashionNatic - SADIE SET FATPACK ALL.  This great outfit is lots of fun!  Available at Cosmopolitan and compatible with Maitreya Lara & Belleza Freya bodies.

Available at Cosmopolitan:
Cosmopolitan

The pose is: ACT5-224-Female Holding Tickets Pose BOXED (Tickets included)
ACT5 Market:  Pose Link

Here posed with me is my sweetheart Crann, check out his blog:
Crann's Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...