Monday, June 10, 2019

My Korner #24 - The Bus featuring Sadie from FashionNatic


OUTFIT NAME:  The Bus featuring Sadie from FashionNatic
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic & ACT5

Monday nights can be quite boring.  So what do I do?  Hang out on the street waiting for the bus to go by so I can take a picture of it!  LOL!!!!

Today I'm wearing:  FashionNatic - SADIE SET FATPACK ALL.  This great outfit is sexy and lots of fun!  Available at Cosmopolitan and compatible with Maitreya Lara & Belleza Freya bodies.

Available at Cosmopolitan:
Cosmopolitan

The pose is: ACT5-225-Female Model 16 Pose (left & right) BOXED
ACT5 Marketplace:  Pose Link

For great male fashion, check out Crann's blog:
Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...