Wednesday, June 12, 2019

My Korner #25 - Fun fishnets featuring Stefanie from FashionNatic


OUTFIT NAME:  Fun fishnets featuring Stefanie from FashionNatic
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic & ACT5

I just love to pose and take photos.  Today I decided to get a little edgy and try something different. I was not sure I should share it but what the heck, it's different!  Hope you enjoy!

I'm wearing:  FashionNatic - STEFANIE HOODIE  + FISHNET TOP/BRA FATPACK and FashionNatic - STEFANIE LEGGINGS FATPACK.  This fun and sexy outfit is available on Marketplace or at the Mainstore and is compatible with Maitreya Lara & Belleza Freya bodies.

FashionNatic Marketplace

FashionNatic Mainstore

The pose is: ACT5-227-Female Urban Model 1 (left & right) BOXED
Pose Link

For great male fashion, check out Crann's blog:
Crann's Mind


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...