Friday, June 14, 2019

My Korner #26 - The Surf featuring Spirit Rise from .: Vegas :. Tattoo


OUTFIT NAME: The Surf featuring Spirit Rise from .: Vegas :. Tattoo
DESIGNERS:  .: Vegas :. Tattoo & ACT5

Just a few days ago I was saying I wanted to go surfing.  Well here we are!  I was able to talk him into it!  I'm so glad because this is a beautiful beach and we are having a great time.  It's very romantic!  I wonder what else I can talk him into doing?

Today I'm wearing:  .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Spirit Rise 110.  Available at UniK.
 Unik

 Or shop for other great tattoos at :
 .:Vegas:. Tattoo Mainstore:
Mainstore

.:Vegas:. Tattoo Marketplace:
Marketplace

The pose is: ACT5-228-Couple Surf Kiss Pose BOXED (Surfboard included)
Pose Link

Posed with me is my loving partner, check out his blog:
Crann's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...