Friday, June 21, 2019

My Korner #30 - Hugs featuring Bernia Dress from FashionNatic

OUTFIT NAME:  Hugs featuring Bernie Dress from FashionNatic
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic & ACT5

Sometimes I need a hug......Well not sometimes.  I always need my hugs.  I need multiple hugs a day.  I love to give and receive hugs.  Hugs make me feel valued, loved, comforted and protected. Hugs are like smiles, they are contagious. Give it a try, hug someone!

Today I'm wearing:  FashionNatic - BERNIA DRESS FATPACK- MAITREYA - FREYA.  I love this dress.  The diagonal laces down the front make me feel so sexy.   Bernia Dress is the exclusive release for the new round of TRES CHIC Event! It's compatible with Maitreya Lara and Belleza Freya and comes in 10 single colors and a fatpack.

TRES CHIC: Tres Chic

Or shop for other great FashionNatic items for men and women at:
FashionNatic Marketplace
FashionNatic Mainstore

The pose is: ACT5-236-Couple Hug Behind 2 Pose BOXED
ACT5 Pose Link

Here posed with me is my partner Crann, check out his blog for great male fashion:
Crann's Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...