Sunday, June 23, 2019

My Korner #31 - Naptime featuring Liliana from FashionNatic & Bohmer from NativeUrban


OUTFIT NAME:  Naptime featuring Liliana from FashionNatic & Bohmer from NativeUrban
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic, NativeUrban & ACT5

Well, it feels like naptime.  I know there are better places to take a nap but this is as good as any, as long as he does not move because the sun feels so good. 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP: FashionNatic - LILIANA TOP FATPACK -MAITREYA -FREYA
SHORTS: FashionNatic - LILIANA SHORTS FATPACK -MAITREYA -FREYA
SHOES: Native Urban - Bohmer Sneakers All Colors

Liliana Set is the new release for the new round of Cosmopolitan Event. Compatible with Maitreya and Belleza Freya. Available in 10 single colors each and a fatpack,
Cosmopolitan

Bohmer Sneakers are available at Native Urban Mainstore.  These fun and sneakers have many uses.
NativeUrban Mainstore

Or shop for other great items for men and women:
FashionNatic Marketplace
FashionNatic Mainstore
NativeUrban Marketplace

The pose is: ACT5-239-Couple Lean on me 2 Pose BOXED
ACT5 Marketplace
ACT5 Mainstore

Here posed with me is my partner Crann, check out his blog for great male fashion:
Crann's Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...