Monday, June 24, 2019

My Korner #32 - The Shark!!! featuring Beyond Originals, .:Vegas:. Tattoo & NativeUrban


OUTFIT NAME:  The Shark!!!
DESIGNERS:  Beyond Originals, .: Vegas :. Tattoo, NativeUrban & ACT5

After seeing a GIANT shark, we decided (well I freaked out) to call it a day and take a shower.  I saw that movie so I know what sharks are capable of!  Plus I think I prefer him to bite me.

Today I'm wearing:
Bikini:  .:Beyond:. Kira - Fatpack
Flip Flops: Native - Praana Flip Flops All Colors at TMD
Tattoo: .: Vegas :. Tattoo Mask of the Dead 2 RARE at Bodyfy Event
Pose: ACT5-240-Couple Shower Pose BOXED
For details about the sexy man next to me, visit:  Crann's Blog

Links below:

Beyond Originals Mainstore

TMD

NativeUrban Marketplace or NativeUrban Mainstore

Bodyfy Event

.:Vegas:. Tattoo Mainstore or .:Vegas:. Tattoo Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace or ACT5 Mainstore






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...