Wednesday, June 26, 2019

My Korner #33 - The new day featuring Olivia Blouse/Skirt & Alessia Boots from L&B Swear


OUTFIT NAME:  The new day featuring Olivia Blouse/Skirt & Alessia Boots from L&B Swear
DESIGNERS: L&B Swear & ACT5

Time to start the new day.  I feel great in my new outfit from L&B Swear!  Thank you L&B for allowing me to showcase your wonderful designs.  I look forward to working with you!

Today I'm wearing:
L&B Swear Olivia Dress Set - FatPack
L&B Swear Alessia Boots

This set features a dress, skirt and blouse is a UBER exclusive.  The Fatpack includes over 40 colors with some floral fabric choices included as well. Lara, Slink All, Freya and Isis sizes.
Alessia Boots come in ankle and thigh high versions.

Uber

Or visit the store for more great L&B fashion for men and women:

Lapointe & Bastchild Mainstore:
L&B Swear Mainstore

Lapointe & Bastchild Marketplace:
L&B Swear Marketplace

The Pose is:  ACT5-54-FEMALE model 2 pose BOXED
ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion visit: Crann's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...