Thursday, June 27, 2019

My Korner #34 - Balancing Act featuring Nora Set from NativeUrban


OUTFIT NAME:  Balancing Act featuring Nora Set from NativeUrban
DESIGNERS:  NativeUrban & ACT5

I have never been good on a skateboard or snowboard.  However if you give me a skate for each foot or better, a rollerblade, I will race ya and win and then do a few tricks for bragging rights!

Today I'm wearing:
Native - Nora Hood All Colors  This set comes with top, hoodie and shorts.   Wear the hood up or down.  Maitreya Lara bodies only.

At Cosmopolitan:
Cosmopolitan

Or visit the store for more great NativeUrban fashion for men and women:
NativeUrban Marketplace OR NativeUrban Mainstore

The Pose is: ACT5-244-Couple Skateboarding Holding Hands BOXED
ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

For details about the pro next to me, visit: Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...